Friday, September 25, 2009

Postmodern Postmortem Team: Amanda



Name: Amanda Rinaldi
DOB: November 22, 1988
Mission: to make the world awesome in every single way!

About me: Born in Montreal, Canada and moved to Massachusetts in 1997, I constantly was surrounded by a changing world, a world that presented so many wonderful opportunities to make a difference. My calling to that was Mechanical Engineering. I like to consider myself one of many hidden talents! I love to invent things, and to see how something works. I love creating...whether it be painting, drawing, singing, dancing, improv, inventing, or doing this IQP project! I am a huge musical buff....and i love getting caught up in the songs of so many ingenious productions!Yet, i love the simple things in life, like sitting outside and just...well...relaxing and take in the beauty that is nature! and that's my cue to get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment