Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Postmodern Postmortem Team: Lisa


Name: Lisa Rossi

About me: I am a Junior at Worcester Polytechnic Institute majoring in Psychological Science. I was drawn toward the Postmodern Postmortem project by my ardent appreciation for all types of art and my belief in the beneficial effects that art can have on its viewers/listeners. Music is more important to me than I can even express in words. I play guitar, dabble on drums (well, "dabble" might even be an overstatement), as well as compose synthesized music on my computer. I love writing songs, lyrics, and poetry, and I'm constantly in the process of creating something. I hope to benefit the project group with whatever creativity and passion I can bring to the table, and ultimately benefit the city of Venice.

No comments:

Post a Comment